TUESDAY June 21 2011 at 7:00 PM at
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular session on June 7, 2011 and from the Special Meeting on June 14, 2011.
3. Acknowledge James Wescott who is requesting a variance to set a double-wide trailer at 105 W. Garner. (This would replace the double-wide that burned recently).
4. Public hearing for comments on the McDonald County Hazard Mitigation Plan.
5. Acknowledge Callie Hudson to discuss grant information on the Community Building.
6. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill # 2012-424 for Ordinance #2012-434 regarding changes to the Personnel Policy.
7. Discuss replacing Jennifer Simpson who cleans City Hall.(She has turned in her notice).
8. Discuss old business:
1. Discuss Jesse Rubys water problem.
2. Discuss Joshua Bradfords cleanup of his property. (His 60 days is up today, June 21, 2011).
3. Discuss and decide on bids for electric hookups for generators at Police Station and City Hall.
4. Discuss annexation of 59 Highway and B/C Highway to Gator Road.
9. Department head reports:
David Brodie – Discuss backflow preventer for fire hydrant and the City of Goodman Sign.
Dawn Bunch –
Paula Brodie- Note letter for training class for Missouri Structural Assessment & Visual Evaluation.
10. Discuss New Business:
11. Discuss and approve the bills for $13529.55 including transfers.
12. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT PAULA BRODIE AT 417-364-7316.