TUESDAY May 17, 2011 at 6:30 at
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 6:30 PM.
2. The reason for meeting at 6:30 is to hold a webinar with Rob Covault to discuss the Minutes-On-Demand program.
3. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular session on May 3, 2011
4. Acknowledge Jesse Ruby to discuss his water line and street sign.
5. Discussion with Duane Cooper. (Requested by Ald. Fisher).
6. Discuss changes to the Personnel Policy.
8. Discuss whether or not to divide the cities banking between the two local banks.
9. Discuss opening city hall on Thursdays and not closing during lunch hours.
10. Discuss bid from Gilliam electric on putting in the transfer switches at the Police Dept. and City Hall.
11. Discuss purchase of new podium.
12. Discuss and decide on purchasing the Minutes-On-Demand online storage application.
13. Discuss any other old business.
14. Department head reports:
Paula Brodie- MML legislative wrap-up dinner. Does any one want to attend?
15. Discuss New Business:
16. Discuss and approve the bills for $22,014.03including transfers.
17. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT PAULA BRODIE AT 417-364-7316.