TUESDAY APRIL 19, 2011 at 7:00 at
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular session on April 4, 2011
3. Discuss old Business.
1. Trailer belonging to Joshua Bradford.
2. Jeannie Keel owner of home at 122 Russell St. has problem with sewer line.
3. Vote to rehire Mike Williams.
4. Discuss and vote on the second reading of Ordinance # 2011-431 increasing the minimum sewer rate by $.50 cents.
5. Discuss and vote on the second reading of Ordinance # 2011-432 increasing the minimum water rate by $.50 cents.
6. Discuss and vote on the second reading of Ordinance # 2011-433 increasing the minimum commercial water rate by $.50 cents.
7. The Clerk reads the Election Certification.
8. Vote to accept the resignation letter from Alderman Greg Richmond for his Northward Alderman position as he is the newly elected Mayor.
9. The Clerk swears in the Mayor, Aldermen and Tax Collector.
10. Discuss open Northward Alderman Position.
11. Vote to re-appoint the City Clerk, Chief of Police and City Attorney.
12. Appoint an acting President.
13. Appoint a Recreation Board Commissioner, a Street Commissioner, a Water/Sewer Commissioner and a Maintenance Commissioner.
14 Decide which two Alderpersons will be the new check signers along with the Mayor.
15. Department head reports:
16. Discuss New Business:
17. Discuss and approve the bills for $20,585.21 including transfers.
18. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT PAULA BRODIE AT 417-364-7316.