MONDAY APRIL 4, 2011 at 7:00 at
Goodman City Hall
1. Call the meeting to order at 7:00 PM.
2. Discuss and approve the minutes from the regular session on March 15, 2011.
3. Re-appoint Stewart Pace recreational board director.
4. Discuss request by Johnny and Belinda Hudson to average the water bill from146 N. School St.
5. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill No. 2011-421 for Ordinance No. 2011-431 increasing the minimum sewer rate by $.50.
6. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill No. 2011-422 for Ordinance No. 2011-432 increasing the minimum water rate by $.50. (Please note with the increase of the $.50 the tax rate will increase by $.01).
7. Discuss and vote on the first reading of Bill No. 2011-423 for Ordinance No. 2011-433 increasing the minimum sewer rate by $.50.
8. Department head reports:
i. Tom West
ii. David Brodie
iii. Dawn Bunch
iv. Paula Brodie- note information from Ameriscan.
9. Discuss old business:
v. Estimates on running electricity for City Hall and Police Department Generators.
vi. Discuss water easement at First Community Bank.
vii. Discuss what Board of Aldermen thought about the burned out trailer at 113 E. Stites St belonging to Joshua Bradford.
10. Discuss new business.
11. Discuss and approve the bills for $41,356.80 including transfers.
12. Adjourn the meeting.
IF DISABILITY RELATED ACCOMODATIONS ARE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT PAULA BRODIE AT 417-364-7316.